We’ve engineered cloud-native intelligent video security monitoring [as-a-service]
VSaaS stands for Video Surveillance as a Service, a cloud-based solution for businesses to remotely connect, manage, stream and store video surveillance footage.
AVOID UPFRONT COST, ZERO DOWN-TIME
A R C A D I A N . A I maintains your existing physical security infrastructure.
No more ongoing maintenance associated with your traditional video management systems (VMS) with local storage (NVR/DVRs)
Experience a two-minute seamless transition to our cloud video security monitoring platform with no credit cards required.
Manage Unlimited Locations60-Day Free Trial
Receive Real-Time Alerts
WHY CLOUD-NATIVE VIDEO SECURITY MONITORING?
Our assets are getting stolen.
Our children are unsafe.
Our five senses in human form are limiting.
- Every 26 seconds, a business in the United States gets robbed.
- There are 5+ million burglaries annually in the United States.
- Since 2021, there have been at least 350 schools targeted for gun violence and shootings in the United States alone.
- Between the 2017-2018 school year alone, there were approximately 962,300 violent incidents (including nonfatal crimes and threats of violence) in public schools in the United States.
- Currently, there are more than one billion surveillance cameras actively monitoring worldwide. However, it's concerning that each year over 600 million of these cameras are vulnerable to cyber-attacks, and their owners are unaware of this fact.
- A security camera captures more than 300,000 terabytes of data, but it's practically impossible for anyone to watch, analyze and make good use of this footage data.